Supporting a safe and healthy legal workplace
Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

sounds nice @Zoe7 , @Sherry , as long as there is no rain Smiley LOL

Just our luck the rain would follow us @Shaz51 Smiley Surprised

Ha ha ... oh @Shaz51  ... I am so glad I'm not the only one!

Oh yeah thats so true @Zoe7   .. this is the Far and Away thread after all.  I haven't been to the Maldives, though would love to go.  Its meant to be fantastic for scuba diving.  I have done a bit of that, but not recently.  How about Mauritius?  Thats nice.

Ummm ... I have an even better idea ... how about we head over and keep @Faith-and-Hope  company?  I'm pretty sure she said she was heading into summer where she's going.  Not sure if there is much rain there though @Shaz51 ?  

That would be good though ... wouldn't it?  

Sherry 

Highlighted

Oh yes @Sherry Let's head to Greece. Smiley Very Happy @Faith-and-Hope could pick us up and we could be there to support her also - fantastic idea Heart

Going to head off and watch Richmond play @Sherry @Shaz51 - for a little while at least until I head to bed - don't think that will be far off.

Goodluck with your Raiders tonight @Sherry Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight to @Mumi also if you pass by here again tonight Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Another day down until you return to us - always in my thoughts and missing you Hon Heart

Hi @Zoe7 

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow and you make the best recovery. Will be thinking of you. 

Image result for friendship orchid flower

Ohhhh yesss ... I would definitely settle for a trip to the Greek Islands. Wow! @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 Hi @oceangirl .

I hope Richmond win tonight Zoe, after an absolute flogging last week. So far they are up by 3 goals, so I hope they go on with it. My Swans have a bye this round, as I think does your Lions.

Raiders have started well tonight.

I hope you get a good sleep tonight, ready for a big day tomorrow.

Sherry 😀

Hi @Sherry Heart

No plans @Zoe7 Thanks for asking. 

I don’t plan much lately. I’m lucky to get out once a week and that’s usually for a food shop. Oh and the occasional lunch out when I’m not too overly anxious. 💖. Night night. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. 🤗

yes, I was having the same problem with being logged out of the forums @Sherry All good now. 

Your hair sounds lovely. It so nice to have our hair done. 

I was able to have a big cry just before. Haven’t been able to let it out. Just need pain med and can’t wait for bed. Hopefully not a disturbed sleep again. Sleep has been hard lately. Nightmares and panic attacks as usual. It’s tiring, as you know for yourself 

💜

Yes @Mumi  .. unfortunately I do know what you mean. Though it is good to hear that you've been able to have a good cry tonight. A release of strong emotions is a relief. I hope you feel better for it, and perhaps fall into an exhausted sleep tonight .. free of nightmares and other sleep disturbances. Good night Mumi.

Sherry 😴

For urgent assistance, call: