Supporting a safe and healthy legal workplace
Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Hi forumites. I havent really had much to update on lately. But today there is a little more to update on.
Overall I have been balanced. My meds are okay. However because there is no groove in my medication I can't half the tablets as well so it's a bit of guesswork. I think it's effecting my dosage even if it is a slight change. So I am reducing it to one a day now. My p doc is aware of it and supports it l because he says I'm smart enough to do it.

I am also taking on a student while I search for full time work. The student is smarter than he thinks so this is helpful for both of us.

I got a call back from the interview i did three weeks back for the second stage. So that will be next week. I also have high hopes for the opportunity in Canberra with govt department I applied to. Applying for a range of things is the best approach and I think it's working so far.

I am seeing my psych next week and I'm also happy with how things are progressing. I was on sane chat yesterday and it helped as I was feeling pretty terrible about things but it helped a lot.

I hope you are well

@outlander @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @TAB @Appleblossom @Hope4me @BlueBay @oceangirl @greenpea @BryanaCamp @Everan @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Ant7 @Adge @Queenie @BabyDragon @eth @Meowmy @Aeiou @eudemonism

Good news all around @Hamsolo01 Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Great to hear from you @Hamsolo01 

good luck with second interview 

take care ❤️❤️

Congratulations on reaching the second stage of interviews @Hamsolo01. I hope you are successful 😎

Thank you @BlueBay @Queenie @Zoe7
Slow but still progressive I think. All in good time

thanks for the update @Hamsolo01
hope things keep working out well for you. slow steps is still progress

Ha ha @Hamsolo01 

There is the Yoda and the Tealc Indeed.

Smiley Very Happy

It does sound like things are steadily moving in a good way, despite odd moments.  Teaching one to one is a great experience, especially when you can see potential in your students.

Smiley Happy

Re .. the meds ... sounds like you are managing well ... and its good you the have confidence of your pdoc.  

Smiley Happy

Re the big picture job market.  Its competitive, but you are in there.  Keep hitting those balls Andre Agassi style.

Smiley Happy

Yes it is nice to just hear from you and how you are  Hams.

Heart

@Hamsolo01 good that you are doing well. Hope it gets better with job offer and more money.

It's seems like you are managing quite a few different things @Hamsolo01 , such as considering different options for work.  

I hope you are getting there in terms of being okay.

For urgent assistance, call: